Crown School Application Process
Children meeting the program qualifications listed below may sign up for the preschool's interest list by contacting the preschool office or signing up on Crown's website. The office will contact you to arrange a school tour. Enrollment packets are provided for completion after a child has been accepted into the preschool.
1. Age: Child must be between 3 and 4 years (not eligible for Kindergarten) on their first day of school.
2. Immunization: Child must have 3 polio, 4 DTap, 1 MMR (given after 1st birthday), Hepatitis B series, 1 HIB (given after 1st birthday), and 1 Varicella.
3. Residency: Crown Preschool accepts children that do not live within the community. Enrollment in Crown Preschool does not assure an inter-district transfer for kindergarten and beyond.
4. Priority: Priority registration is given to returning students, children of district employees, and children that reside in Coronado.
5. Toilet Use: All children are required to be able to take care of thier toileting needs independently upon entrance in the preschool program.
- Click here for the Crown Preschool 2019-2020 Admissions Application
- Click here for the Crown Preschool 2019 Summer Extended School Year Applicaton
- Crown Preschool Extended Care 2019-2020 Application Available mid March 2019
Each family must complete a preschool application form and provide the following:
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate.
- Immunization record.
- 2 current utility bills as proof of residency with name and address on the bill.
- A deposit equal to one-half of the first month's tuition. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Crown Preschool's offical application period takes place in February each year and notification of admission begins in mid-Marh.
- Applications for Extended Care will be released mid-March once families are officially accepted into the preschool program.
- Applications for the current school year are accepted if space is still available.
- Applications may be submitted to the Crown Preschool office located at Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC), 199 Sixth St, Coronado.
- Please contact Lisa Alonso, Director of Crown Preschool to inquire about space during the current school year (firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-522-6085).