Crown Preschool Application Process
Children meeting the Preschool Requirements may begin the application process by scheduling a campus tour and submitting the current year's application. Tours can be arranged by submitting your information online or by calling our office directly at (619) 522-6085. Enrollment packets are provided after a child has been accepted into the preschool and the Registration Requirements have been completed.
1. Age: Child must be between 3 and 4 years (not eligible for Kindergarten) on their first day of school.
2. Immunization: Child must have 3 polio, 4 DTap, 1 MMR (given after 1st birthday), Hepatitis B series, 1 HIB (given after 1st birthday), and 1 Varicella.
3. Residency: Crown Preschool accepts children that do not live within the community. Enrollment in Crown Preschool does not assure an inter-district transfer for kindergarten and beyond.
4. Priority: Priority registration is given to returning students, children of district employees, and children that reside in Coronado.
5. Toilet Use: All children are required to be able to take care of thier toileting needs independently upon entrance in the preschool program.
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate.
- Immunizations record.
- 2 current utility bills as proof of residency with name, date and address on the bill.
- A deposit equal to one-half of the first month's tuition. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Crown Preschool's offical application period takes place in February and notification of admission begins mid-March.
- Once families are accepted, enrollment paperwork is emailed and upon receipt, extended care applications are provided to those in need of extended hours.
- Applications for the current school year are accepted if space is still available.
- Applications may be submitted to the Crown Preschool office located at Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC), 199 Sixth St, Coronado, CA 92118.
- Please contact Lisa Alonso, Director of Crown Preschool to inquire about space during the current school year (email@example.com or 619-522-6085).